Directions0/0 steps made
- In a mixing bowl, empty the dream whip bags, add powdered milk, pour water, and beat faster with a hand mixer. After 5 minutes, the icing becomes more similar to cream by beating for another 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix salep with sugar and add them to the icing. Then, add vanilla and mix again.
- Move to the mixer and beat for 10 minutes until the icing becomes thick.
- Put the icing in a plastic storage box and close it tightly, then, put in the freezer for 2 hours until it becomes ice cream.
- Finally, use a scoop to put it in cups and decorate it with chocolate syrup.
- Ease of cooking
- Cooking time
- Ingredients availability
So creamy and delicious, and so easy that you will end up making this again and again.